Better: Included in this update was LaPorte County, which has recently converted to the Odyssey system. We've been struggling to get good information from the older case management system in LaPorte for some time, so in this case, migrating to Odyssey was a positive move, and we can now provide you with cleaner and more complete data for LaPorte.
The most excellent news is that we are about one week away from being able to provide real-time updates for counties using the Odyssey system. For about half a year now, we've provided a monthly updates for these counties. That's not near the standard of service we set for the first 50 counties that partnered with Doxpop, but we figured it was still valuable information, so we've provided the monthly updates while working toward a better solution.
Next Monday, we expect to turn on real-time updates for the Odyssey counties, which means:
- Every time you look at a case, you'll be viewing current information.
- You can set an alert on a case, person, or custom search and receive immediate updates via eMail as changes occur.
- You'll receive hearing schedule notifications in real-time.
- You'll be able to view calendars for your cases or court calendars on-line.
- You'll be able to set up an iCal feed to ensure that whenever the local court schedules a hearing for one of your cases, it immediately appears on your personal calendar- either on your desktop, or on your mobile device.