Are you tired of checking service on a case? By setting an "alert" on a case, you will be notified by email every time a change occurs for that record. You choose to be notified immediately or on a daily basis.
To set an Alert on case:
1. Click on the "Court Cases" tab.
2. Type a name in the "Search by Party Name" box or a cause number in the "Search by Case ID" box and click the [Search] button.
3. If the case you want appears in the result, click the drop down arrow in the box labeled "+Add" for the case you wish to set an Alert on.
4. Select "Set Alert" by clicking on it.
5. You may continue searching and adding Alerts to cases in this manner.
6. When you are ready to see the list of your cases, click on the "my saved cases" link in the green bar near the top of the page.
The notification emails arrive at no cost to you.
The number of case alerts allowed on an account is equal to the number of searches in your plan.
The reason we need the FDA (hint: it's marketers) - Here's the original ad for Coca-Cola: French Wine Coca is indorsed (sic) by over 20,000 of the most learned and scientific medical men in the world . . . ....
4 hours ago